SAIGE MAGALOG DISCLAIMER
This blog is written and edited by Naima Turner.
This blog abides by WOM marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation in form of product to sample may influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated with product to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives product for our posts, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Among our primary goals in collecting information is to provide you with a customized experience when visiting our site and to make our site more valuable to you. We use this information to closely monitor which areas of the site are used most and to determine which areas we need to focus on improving; and to fulfill contest winners with prizes and giveaways.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
BLOG CONTENT USAGE
If there is any content published on Saige Mgalog that is desired to be used, Saige Magalog must be cited, as such: Naima Turner of Saige Magalog (with a link to the blog).